Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Waiting for the other foot to drop...

Right now, it feels like everything in my life is amazing.
Like I wouldn't change a thing.
I'm in control of my disorder, works great, I have great friends and family and this amazing boy in my life...

But I'm starting to feel like its all too perfect, something is gonna fuck up soon...does anyone else feel this way? like things are too damn perfect? Like the other shoe will drop soon?

Anyway, despite this feeling I'm pushing on and staying positive =)

Yesterday I only managed to eat three meals, but they were all nutritious so im not kicking myself over it.
Today I've only managed a sandwich and I start work at 6 and still cant figure out what I want to eat....this I still struggle with, deciding what to eat.

I'm a planner, so if I dont plan my meals I will procrastinate all day about eating because I haven't given my head time to get around the idea of food, eating feels wrong otherwise. I will figure something out tho, and hopefully not just smoke on my break.

I'm switching Gyms next week, I currently have a 24 hr gym membership, but I miss doing step and BAT classes, they're so much fun and push you hard.

Right now my goal is to be healthy, I wanna try and put on some muscle so I look it too. Finally not looking so sick anymore =)

Well thats it for now. Will post soon =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your doing well. I'm getting bored at my gym and am Considering taking some classes to switch things up.

    ReplyDelete