Friday, February 25, 2011

To eat or not to eat...that is the damn fucking question!

Today i feel so weak.

All i've done today is sleep and thats only because i have no energy to do anything else.

I feel like i should eat something, but there is this part of me that is screaming out "NO! Dont do it your doing so well" but then there is this other part of me that says " Eat something, nourish me" and right now im just sitting on the fence between these two voices coz im scared of either outcome from the other.

This is the side of my problem that i hate, the constant struggle over food.

Tell me what to do?

If i eat i could possibly work out and burn the cals anyway, or just keep starving and see a lower weight tomorrow?

I know the most logical one to go with, but as most of you know, this illness will be never be logical, it thrives on fear.

Hope everyone is feeling better then i am.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel especially the whole "sitting on the fence do i go left or do i go right" In this situation I would maybe have something small but then do a little bit extra activity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, logically you know you can eat something and still lose weight... but easier said than done.

    I vote eat something healthy and nutritous and feel better :)

    ~H

    ReplyDelete